Adult Sunfish Sailing Lessons
Rush Creek is now offering small group adult lessons Sunfish.
*Sailors must provide their own boat.
Lessons will be taught on Wednesday mornings for the month of September from 10:00am to 12:30pm on September 4, 11, 18, 25.
We can teach all levels of sailors and aim to focus on:
- Learn basic maneuvers, including tacking, and jibing.
- Become proficient sailing upwind, downwind, or on any other point of sail.
- Develop good boat handling habits, and build confidence sailing in all conditions.
- Practicing capsize recovery and setting up the boat with a “Jen’s” rig for easier sailing in big breeze.
- Learn how to come in and out of the dock safely and effectively under sail.
- Basics of racing, including starts and mark roundings.
- Having fun.
Cost is $160 for members / $200 for non-members
Sailing Program Manager